[I-coordination] The self correcting nature of the American system? Judge rules against NSA tapping program. Snowden vindicated?

Grigori Saghyan gregor at arminco.com
Wed Dec 18 21:46:31 CET 2013

Bill,
there are two different points:

1. Jurisdiction of the territory, where   A-root server is located.
2. Management of the A root server.

Management is OK,  till today there was no any problem with that, it
is under control of US based organization.

Territory -  till today there was no any problem with that also, A
root is in the US and also under US jurisdiction.

I do not think, that Chinese or Russian governments  are ready to
accept this situation, when  management of A root server  is under US
jurisdiction.
- From my point of view, there is no any country, except US,  or any
intl. organization, which is able to provide such  high quality
management of this critical infrastructure.
But this question will be discussed, and it is necessary to be ready
for such discussion.
Grigori Saghyan
ISOC.AM