George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 05:17:00 CET 2013

Milton,

What you say makes sense.  I'm not sure I agree that it was a way for governments to assert pre-eminence etc., but I admit that the assigning of roles to government-defined stakeholder groups has had strong negative effects.

Given the position you state, does this imply that we should minimize the role of stakeholder groups and concentrate more upon desirable end states, how one might reach them, and what issues have to be discussed in order to improve the possibility of reaching those end states?  Or does your position imply a different path, or paths?

George