Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 01:23:07 CET 2013

*On Principles*
I would support starting a focused discussion on principles of
multistakeholderism, particularly as the Brazil meeting is meant to draw
the world's attention to the benefits of multistakeholderism vis-a-vis all
the other models.  I saw at the IGF in Bali that some work has been done on
this by a group of organizations including CGI.br and APC.  The Dynamic
Coalition on Core Internet Values also seems to have done some work on
principles.

*On Good Practices/Concrete Examples of Working Multistakeholderism*
I would also suggest that the 1net.org website have a feature for gathering
"good practices" or examples of working multistakeholderism at the
national, regional and global levels from the "community" that believes in
multistakeholderism.  I have seen some examples under "Enhanced
Cooperation", but I think the world needs to have more examples captured
for sharing and learning.

Best regards,

Rinalia