[I-coordination] Rider to the definition of IG

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 01:16:31 CET 2013

On balance, I don't think I'm going to do this. I'm not
very interested in helping to perpetuate an ongoing 'dialogue
de sourds'.

I would however suggest adding a rider to the definition:

Internet governance does not concern the administration of
technical parameters of the Internet that affect its inner
workings rather than way it is used by society.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter