[I-coordination] Transition of the mailing list and new Web site framework

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Tue Dec 17 22:42:22 CET 2013

Dear colleagues,

As announced originally, things are now in place to move this list under 1net.org. Tomorrow between 20:00 and 21:00 UTC the list will be renamed to discuss at 1net.org with all subscribers and archives moved under the new domain.

At the same time a new framework for the web site will be released with a bit more content and necessary forms for subscription to the new mailing list, along with the ability to publicly express support to the /1net initiative. This is still under development and open for further inputs and comments from all of you. More functionalities and sections will be added in the coming weeks such as:

- An online discussion forum
- Section for the steering committee
- A section for uploading contribution and supporting documents
- A section for upcoming events
- A section with links to other complementary initiatives