[I-coordination] Principles, was Re: New: How do we dissect Internet governance? [Was: Europe at a tipping point?]

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Tue Dec 17 22:01:29 CET 2013

This is really useful. What isn't clear from it though is what declarations
were reviewed as source material. There's reference to an annex, perhaps it
is in there?

--

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart

Geneva Representative
Computer & Communcations Industry Association (CCIA)
Tel: +41 (22) 534 99 45
Fax: : +41 (22) 594-85-44
Mobile: +41 79 595 5468
USA Tel: +1 (202) 640-5430
email: nashton at ccianet.org
Skype: nashtonhart
http://www.ccianet.org

Need to schedule a meeting or call with me? Feel free to pick a time and
date convenient for you at http://meetme.so/nashton