Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Dec 17 20:57:37 CET 2013

George

Excellent; sorry missed this Alejandro; so can this be taken forward I
wonder.  Nigel

From:  George Sadowsky <george.sadowsky at gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, December 17, 2013 8:25 PM
To:  Nigel Hickson <nigel.hickson at icann.org>
Cc:  Nick Ashton-Hart <nashton at ccianet.org>, William Drake
<william.drake at uzh.ch>, "I-coordination at nro.net" <i-coordination at nro.net>
Subject:  Re: [I-coordination] New: How do we dissect Internet governance?
[Was: Europe at a tipping point?]

It really worth looking at the paper that Alejandro suggested:

in http://bestbits.net/wp-uploads/2013/10/ChartConceptNote_MB_CR.pdf
Jeonghyun Baak and Carolina Rossini present a compilation of principles (for
Internet freedom, mostly). They have also made public tables with a
detailes, issue-by-issue compilation of statements from a very broad set of
organizations. Very high quality work.

George