[I-coordination] Principles, was Re: New: How do we dissect Internet governance? [Was: Europe at a tipping point?]

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:39:24 CET 2013

Fascinating read and an extremely relvant addition. Thanks for sharing it
Alejandro.

It addresses a key interest area of  "regional collaboration in setting
locally relevant principles to guide advocacy and policy making in the
region"

And the "depth of declaration", is an extremely useful notion for filling
in gaps in policy formulation where a key challenge when agreeing upon
broad high level principles, is their relevance and obsolesce.

warmest

Subi

Subi

---
Subi Chaturvedi
Assistant Prof. Journalism,
Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR), DU
India

Founder & Hon. Managing Trustee,
Media For Change

Founder, Chief Mentor & Editor