George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:25:19 CET 2013

It really worth looking at the paper that Alejandro suggested:

in http://bestbits.net/wp-uploads/2013/10/ChartConceptNote_MB_CR.pdf Jeonghyun Baak and Carolina Rossini present a compilation of principles (for Internet freedom, mostly). They have also made public tables with a detailes, issue-by-issue compilation of statements from a very broad set of organizations. Very high quality work.

George