Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Dec 17 20:01:42 CET 2013

Nick; great idea; we have some from OECD; Council of Europe and European
Commission. A coordinate input to Brazil would be great!

From:  Nick Ashton-Hart <nashton at ccianet.org>
Date:  Tuesday, December 17, 2013 6:45 PM
To:  William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch>
Cc:  "I-coordination at nro.net" <i-coordination at nro.net>
Subject:  Re: [I-coordination] New: How do we dissect Internet governance?
[Was: Europe at a tipping point?]

To Bill¹s point in the first instance it would be useful to identify those
principles that exist to date and their source and scope. Perhaps 1net could
host a wiki environment or the like where those with knowledge of one or
more could get a list together?