[I-coordination] The self correcting nature of the American system? Judge rules against NSA tapping program. Snowden vindicated?

Bob Bruen korg at coldrain.net
Tue Dec 17 18:02:20 CET 2013

Hi Patricio,

Well, not exactly. Governments have chosen to give away or sell or
designate others to run, their ccTLD, but initially it was theirs to do
whatever they wanted, outside of ICANN's control. And they still are
outside of ICANN's control. There have also been some issues after these
choices were made, such as .pr, when the governments experienced seller's
remorse.

                 --bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen