Markus Kummer kummer at isoc.org
Tue Dec 17 17:45:35 CET 2013

Dear all,

To follow-up on George's recommendation for a taxonomy type exercise, I
would like to draw your attention to a similar kind of exercise the
Internet Society started last month. We launched a process soliciting
views and input from the community seeking to map the issues that impact,
or are impacted by, the global Internet. This is work in progress and I
would like to encourage you to visit and contribute to what we call  the
"stewardship framework". This exercise can also assist the discussions
that are taking place on this platform.

The stewardship framework can be found here:
http://www.internetsociety.org/doc/internet-collaborative-stewardship-frame
work-tackling-challenges-­-political-technical

Best regards
Markus