Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 17:37:55 CET 2013

+1 Milton
The Internet Changes as speak.

The Tunis Agenda must be revisited to reflect contemporary issues and
respond to challenges of the future of IG.

"rightful" and "respective" both are loaded terms for stakeholders and
boxes and labels no longer hold good, as water tight compartments in IG.

Subi

---
Subi Chaturvedi
Assistant Prof. Journalism and Com,
Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR), DU
India

Founder Trustee Media For Change

Chief Mentor
www.thesaltlist.org