[I-coordination] The self correcting nature of the American system? Judge rules against NSA tapping program. Snowden vindicated?

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Dec 17 16:00:29 CET 2013

Hi Ali, registrars are just resellers of domains, intermediaries for the
big domain name businesses called registries -- these are the ones who
really have their big hands on ICANN, the likes of Verisign and so on.
After all, they are the ones who feed nearly all of the $$$ to the
organization.

It is unreal to say GAC has "the most influence". On what, exactly? On
certain new gTLD names? Frankly...

--c.a.