[I-coordination] The self correcting nature of the American system? Judge rules against NSA tapping program. Snowden vindicated?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Dec 17 15:37:20 CET 2013

Fouad

Great point on ICANN. The reason why I focused on it is because most of the countries agitating for a new 'dispensation' in Internet Governance initially focused on ICANN before the Snowden Affair took centre stage.

This in my view was wagging the dog. Its a component that is probably a low hanging fruit that could be addressed to engender goodwill.

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad