[I-coordination] The self correcting nature of the American system? Judge rules against NSA tapping program. Snowden vindicated?

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Dec 17 15:20:55 CET 2013

Greetings

ICANN is subject to jurisdiction of US Californian year. It is a non-profit
vehicle.

Nigel

From:  Ali Hussein <ali at hussein.me.ke>
Date:  Tuesday, December 17, 2013 1:58 PM
To:  McTim <mctimconsulting at gmail.com>
Cc:  "i-coordination at nro.net" <i-coordination at nro.net>, "korg at knujon.org"
<korg at knujon.org>
Subject:  Re: [I-coordination] The self correcting nature of the American
system? Judge rules against NSA tapping program. Snowden vindicated?

Guys

In which jurisdiction is ICANN domiciled?

Who purports to license ICANN?

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will
have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad