[I-coordination] FW: Snapshots from ICANN HL Panel in London Re: [governance] [bestbits] press release about meeting of the high level panel

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Tue Dec 17 15:10:48 CET 2013

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks a lot for this very useful summary.

Just to add info where you've requested input:

At the same time the news was spread that Brazilian president Rousseff met
French President Holland and that France might support Sao Paolo meeting (I
found no direct confirmation for this in news yet however – pointers
welcomed if anyone has).

It was confirmed on the 12/12 that France supports the meeting (the meaning
of this support, still to be discussed):
http://www.brasil.gov.br/governo/2013/12/dilma-e-hollande-comentam-sobre-projeto-de-privacidade-na-internet

best

joana

Joana Varon Ferraz