[I-coordination] New: How do we dissect Internet governance?[Was: Europe at a tipping point?]

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Dec 17 11:06:58 CET 2013

Hi

I fully agree to your last para, Bill. I can't follow all the threads re
definitions of IG - and I will not unless more focus is given to coordinate
for the Sao Paulo meeting.
I did not yet ever participate in any IGF meetings and wonder what has been
done in the past - if not clarifying definitions?

I hope better coordination is done at the CCWG-IG from which results could
then be used as input for 1net.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben