Grigori Saghyan gregor at arminco.com
Tue Dec 17 09:42:52 CET 2013

Dear George, All,
I see the problem in both two terms - the  "Internet" and the
"governance".

Internet - if we accept this term as   a network,   this term has its
exact definition: "totality of nodes and connecting lines", this is
pure telecom

If we accept the Internet as a content in the servers - content it is
not a telecom related  term, but  there is a definition for this term,
 "content information", the meaning of this term is pure information,
 without delivery service  related details.

DNS - is a directory, in some cases owned by  third party.

Term "Governance" - this term is very hard to translate. Is some cases
it is "management"or "administration" is some cases even "regulation".

In this situation it is really very hard to understand - which
component of the Internet is under "Governance" - management,
administration, regulation, other meanings.

I think it is possible to use  existing definitions and remember, that
there is an Occam's razor.

Grigori Saghyan
ISOC.AM