[I-coordination] Who SANCTIONS ISOC or ICANN in the Internet Governance System?

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 06:48:15 CET 2013

Who SANCTIONS ISOC or ICANN in the Internet Governance System?

The Eco.System always seems to start with the [invalid] Assumption
that THEY are Above the Law or the Law [and NEVER WRONG].

ICANN was born in a Culture of Supreme Arrogance and continues to
increase the charade with the view that might [money] allows them to
buy any result they want - Scary - Very Scary

Who SANCTIONS ISOC or ICANN in the Internet Governance System?

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r