Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Dec 17 02:03:00 CET 2013

Just recalling that WGIG definition: "Internet governance is the
development and application by Governments, the private sector and civil
society, in their respective roles, of shared principles, norms, rules,
decision-making procedures, and programmes that shape the evolution and
use of the Internet."

Every new definition will involve compromises. Are you suggesting one
should restart from zero?

--c.a.