[I-coordination] Where is the business constituency?

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 01:53:30 CET 2013

Kristina,

I'd like to understand the situation also.

1net was set up to be a true multi-stakeholder meeting place for Internet governance discussions.  AFAIK there isn't another one like it.  1net works if all constituencies (or whatever you want to call them) participate.  So far I've seen representatives of civil society causes and people from the Internet technical community make postings, but no one from business (I don't think we expected governments to engage at this level).  So I think that you are raising relevant questions, and I hope that the business sector engages soon.

George