George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 01:25:48 CET 2013

Well said, Ben and Jorge.  How do we go further into a rough taxonomy of the issues under both of the IG subdivisions that you have identified well?  in particular, how do we define the issue space in a manner that could lead to productive dialogue and results to feed into clarifying the IG discussion?   I would give the internal technical organizational issues priority, but I would not want to neglect the social and legal issues that are impacted by the Internet.

Jorge, you seen rather involved in this activity.  Why not give it a shot?  How would you delineate the issues that we should be concentrating on to make some progress here?  Do you have suggestions regarding the technical tools to make discussion with respect to those issues more productive?

Ben, by the above, I do not mean to exclude you at all from the discussion.

George