[I-coordination] Fwd: Europe at a tipping point?

Bob Bruen korg at coldrain.net
Tue Dec 17 00:26:16 CET 2013

Hi Nigel,

I would agree with this in principle, but in the real world, ICANN rarely
takes away a Registrar accreditaion, other than for failure to pay. For
the few that been so sanctioned, usually it took a very long time with
overwhelming evidence and lots of pressure.

The Registrars contribute ICANN's money, so ICANN refuses to enforce the
RAA.

               --bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen