[I-coordination] ARPA-NET is the Internet :: FirstNET is NEW :: #COMNET is coming

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 20:52:55 CET 2013

ARPA-NET is the Internet :: FirstNET is NEW :: #COMNET is coming

You are likely reading this from the ARPA - DARPA NET
The US DOD and military industrial complex has total control
DHS NSA TSA CIA FBI IRS FTC FCC NTIA are regulating ARPA-NET
ICANN IANA ISOC IETF ARIN are their non-profit agencies
There are strict rules [being violated] about Non-Profit Public
Benefit Corporations - for some reason Uncle Sam has looked the other
way.

FirstNET is NEW - Seven Billion dollars is seeding it from Uncle Sam
The US Governance structure as a Republic [of States] is the basic
structure. The US is NOT a Democracy, it is a Republic.

#COMNET is coming. Only .COM and .NET domains will be needed
for the base system. The rest of the system is P2P like Bitcoin,
NameCoin, DataCoin, etc. #COMNET will intentionally exclude or
Sanction ISOC IETF ICANN IANA and the rest of that cesspool [ Eco.System ]

People in the know, have access to all three above...from MARS

ARPA-NET is the Internet :: FirstNET is NEW :: #COMNET is coming

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r