[I-coordination] Relevant Content

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 09:52:40 CET 2013

Hello to all,

1net is a  multistakholder group which has voices from all sides and angle,
if we are attending fouad email then there are other people who want their
voices to be heard.

I personally believe if the filtering starts then there will be
 discrimination but the moderator should list the spamming members  just to
discourage the act.

Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
00977-9841374547(Nepal)
00977-9851049683(Nepal)
00977-9813900099
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shreedeep_Rayamajhi_(activist)
+1(301)485-9395(US)
<http://www.rayznews.com/>

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.