[I-coordination] Mail List Stated Purpose vs the Hidden Agenda

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 06:50:23 CET 2013

Mail List Stated Purpose vs the Hidden Agenda

"This mailing list has been created as interim platform for discussion
on the evolution of the Internet Governance Multistakeholder
ecosystem. It is an open list. Anyone Interested by the topic can
subscribe..."

The Hidden Agenda appears to be that the list is an
Intelligence Gathering Device set up by the Ecosystem Insiders.

Mail List Stated Purpose vs the Hidden Agenda

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r