[I-coordination] Relevant Content

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 01:49:11 CET 2013

Hi all,

In the recent few days of my joining this list, there seems to be a great deal of emails from a few members of this list that are irrelevant to the subject of why this list was created in the first place. These messages appear to be in a frequency or numbers which are considered spam or unethical in other groups that I participate. I believe that there is someone that created this list and can act as a facilitator and moderator in terms of curating the list to stay relevant and remove these spammers? I've even seen some messages targeting stakeholders/organizations? Is this why this list was created in the first place?

Best Regards
Fouad Bajwa

Sent from my mobile device