[I-coordination] The India Story

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 20:28:25 CET 2013

Jorge,

I don't feel that you were offensive, but your first message which stopped
with just a comment on the signature sounded, across the electronic
transmission, as a comment that could be misinterpreted as belittling.

Same is true of what I said as "Your comment, to say the least, distracts
the attention away from the valid insights expressed in her message." This
was about this particular comment, it does NOT imply that I find all your
comments always distracting. Asking me to delete or ignore your messages is
being harsh on yourself. Please don't be.

Thank you.