[I-coordination] The India Story

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Sun Dec 15 19:54:14 CET 2013

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 11:45:04AM -0600, Jorge Amodio wrote:
> even able to describe. And is also very concerning that on that short list
> is also the country that is calling for a meeting about Internet Governance
> next year.

I think, to be fair, it was quite clear at the IGF in Bali that the
country in question had changed its tune.  Apparently, someone
explained "multistakeholder" in a way that made its advantages clear,
and the relevant government authorities seemed to have come around.

At least, that was my impression.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com