[I-coordination] The India Story

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:45:04 CET 2013

Dear Siva,

I can read, and I can count. My comment was related to the wish about the
140 character limit.

Anyway, it is well known that particularly the Indian Government has been
trying for several years to exert a high level of control not only on the
Internet but on any form of telecommunications.

I have not made any comments about the validity of Subi's comments and I
share her concerns, since India is in the short list of countries that are
trying to push (and very hard) to gain control of something they are not
even able to describe. And is also very concerning that on that short list
is also the country that is calling for a meeting about Internet Governance
next year.

If my comments distract you from the main thread, you can delete or ignore
my messages.

Best Regards
Jorge