[I-coordination] Agenda for the Brazil meeting

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Dec 15 16:09:59 CET 2013

Adam, one point below -

On 12/15/13 09:07, Adam Peake wrote:
> I take this to mean we are not to have a meeting discussing Snowden,
> NSA, GCHQ...

Agree, and given the just accepted legislation in France
(http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/15/world/europe/france-broadens-its-surveillance-power.html?ref=world),
which is only known, because it is France, and it's in the NYT, as well
as the legislation being drafted, or accepted around the globe, it is
inevitable that such a meeting, with such a goal... would not be a
successful one.

We are trying to figure out what to do in Bulgaria, with (also recently)
accepted changes in the laws that regulate the functioning of the
Bulgarian national security agency, which now has the right to create
its own non-governmental entities, its agents to use fake identity, and
the city councils are to provide them with fake birth certificates, etc.

--

Best,
Veni Markovski