[I-coordination] Paying for IPv6 Address Space - A lesson from BITCOIN

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 20:46:23 CET 2013

Paying for IPv6 Address Space - A lesson from BITCOIN

Paying some fat cat labor-union-like overlords for Address Space is a
Non-Starter
They have to be the lowest form of bottom-feeders found in the ISOC
ICANN IANA Eco.System

Many of them started TAXING Netizens around 1997 and have not stopped.
THEY claim that YOU can not profit from Address Space but they sure can.
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space/ipv4-address-space.txt
Jon Postel used to claim the money was all going to "the Community".

One of the reasons BITCOIN was developed was to have a Proof-of-Concept
Peer-2-Peer system that is FAIR. Nothing ICANN IANA has produced comes
close to "Fair". It begins and ends with cronyism and lawyers behind the scenes
creating TAX systems, with some % of the money going in their pockets.

With BITCOIN [ DataCoin, etc ] there is NO Central ICANN IANA.
[1] Total Market Cap: $ 11,706,146,692
Compare that to the ICANN new TLD "Process".

Paying for IPv6 Address Space - A lesson from BITCOIN

[1] http://CoinMarketCap.com
--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r