Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Sat Dec 14 19:30:17 CET 2013

Good afternoon

Your thoughtful observations I hope will be observed in the right quarters;
it is good we have opportunity to comment like this.  We must also remember
that a Commission Communication is just that; it then is responsibility of
the Council (and if appropriate the Parliament) to either endorse it or not;
without such endorsement it is not a European Union strategy

Best

Nigel