[I-coordination] ICANN's role vis-a-vis the Internet ecosystem

manning bill bmanning at isi.edu
Sat Dec 14 01:50:13 CET 2013

that path is indirect at best.  a constituency may nominate one or more individuals.  those individuals must accept the nomination and then be vetted by the nomcom
against a blend of objective and subjective criteria.   A key criteria is how well the applicant reflects core Internet values.  Clear bias or allegiance to a given constituency or
sector has generally hindered their progress.

/bill
Neca eos omnes.  Deus suos agnoscet.