[I-coordination] ICANN's role vis-a-vis the Internet ecosystem

Grigori Saghyan gregor at arminco.com
Fri Dec 13 19:32:09 CET 2013

jorge
It is a good reference, thank you. We have lot of literature -
Internet give us such facility.
We can start to read lot of books, Samuel Morse is one of the pioneers.
But the question is very simple - could you please describe the
structure  and the decision making procedure in  ICANN?
Is it based on consensus? Or may be majority will decide? Or may be
there is a multi-stakeholder exact structure?
Grigori Saghyan
ISOC.AM