[I-coordination] MeatSpace "YOU are NOT your AVATAR" vs CyberSpace

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 18:34:43 CET 2013

MeatSpace "YOU are NOT your AVATAR" vs CyberSpace

"YOU are NOT your AVATAR"..."YOU are YOU"
"The Internet is ROOTED in the PHYSICAL WORLD"

http://youtu.be/H0lyBzyeO4Y

MeatSpace "YOU are NOT your AVATAR" vs CyberSpace

...for those outside of the CASTLE...you can see how Javascript
can be used in stand-alone non-connected systems to create
your eWallet identity without the glorious Wizard of IANA...
http://BitAddress.ORG [Code normally delivered via DVD]
Yes, it is a risk to allow the ISOC IETF thugs to see any code...

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r