[I-coordination] The [ ISOC IETF ICANN IANA ] CASTLE pulls up their Draw-Bridges

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:56:01 CET 2013

The [ ISOC IETF ICANN IANA ] CASTLE pulls up their Draw-Bridges

THEY have a lot of money in war chests and spare land to sell off

http://xkcd.com/195/
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space/ipv4-address-space.txt

Humans continue to seek the comforts of the CASTLE.
Can you blame them? Bank millions doing largely nothing.
Stay tuned for the new ISOC CEO of Watching the Paint Dry @ $$,$$$,$$$
per year

The [ ISOC IETF ICANN IANA ] CASTLE pulls up their Draw-Bridges

...by the way - .ORG is NOT a Public Benefit operation - it is all
PRIVATE - even the Registry provider is private with no financial
disclosures - track a twenty dollar bill thru the .ORG eco-system
...or TRY to track it - Registrar -> PIR -> ??? -> ISOC ??? IETF ???

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r