[I-coordination] Let the balkanization begin ...

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 20:24:21 CET 2013

I don't see much cause for concern as long as the proposal contains meaningless
words like these:

"We should insist that data of all domain names originating from India ...
should be stored in India. Similarly, all traffic originating/landing
in India should be stored in India..."

It is necessary to fight against this one:

"It was important that management and control of the DNS should be supervised
by a 'Board' consisting of technical experts nominated by governments..."
but the chances of it happening are pretty slim.

Regards
   Brian