Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 08:25:56 CET 2013

I've been doing a bit of questioning around the government circles in
my country and whether they are aware of any such meeting, it seems
there is no knowledge of such a meeting other than the comment that
they've heard something like that is happening. Might be the same for
many countries of the Asian continent.

This brings me back to my point I made earlier about where all this is heading.

Regards.