michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 07:38:06 CET 2013

I guess Milton, the larger question is, if you got something so easily
checkable so completely bolloxed (evidently because of ideological blinders)
we have to wonder what else in your analysis of the EC document you would
equally need to have corrected?

Is there anywhere that we can read the document for ourselves?