[I-coordination] Administered by ARIN vs ARIN in ICANN IANA IPv4 file

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 01:48:53 CET 2013

Administered by ARIN vs ARIN in ICANN IANA IPv4 file

http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space/ipv4-address-space.txt

Each line has a market value of about TWO Billion $USD
How does ARIN Account for such Assets ?
Does Prudential report that Asset to shareholders ?
047/8  Administered by ARIN 1991-01 LEGACY
048/8  Prudential Securities Inc. 1995-05  whois.arin.net LEGACY
049/8  APNIC 2010-08  whois.apnic.net  ALLOCATED
050/8  ARIN 2010-02  whois.arin.net   ALLOCATED

Administered by ARIN refers to space ARIN watches for FREE as
part of a secret deal cut in 1996. That was a bad deal then and is
still a bad deal. ICANN IANA should have reversed that long ago.

What are the ICANN IANA processes to RECOVER IPv4 Addresses?

Administered by ARIN vs ARIN in ICANN IANA IPv4 file
--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r