[I-coordination] You really need to Experience an ARIN RECTAL Exam

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 23:39:10 CET 2013

You really need to Experience an ARIN RECTAL Exam

ARIN has set up the Ellis Island of the Stasi Internet.
Many informed [civilized] people will not go near that Creep Show

ICANN IANA apparently is very happy with what ARIN does.
Do they know?
Do they care?
Can ICANN pull ARIN's allocations ?

Before people talk about "Governance" you should experience
the ARIN agents. Find out what your Tin-Pan Government is doing.

You really need to Experience an ARIN RECTAL Exam

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r