[I-coordination] A different model

Bob Bruen korg at coldrain.net
Wed Dec 11 20:34:13 CET 2013

Hi Phillip,

Well, actually you have provided the example for me. Thank you.

I am as critical of my government as anybody and I have no problem with
anyone else being critical. If you deny that there is some level of
criticism that comes from those (where ever they live) who dislike the US
and/or the US government, then you are simply denying reality.

You have jumped to "no Americans can take criticism" because I said some
of the criticism ('massive') is hyperbolic, which is a really big leap.

I was hoping this forum would concentrate on reality and not be a place
for participants to simply voice their prejudices.  I am happy to deal
with relevant criticism, but I am just as happy to say something if I
think it is wrong.

The whole idea of working together requires some level of understanding
and some grounding in reality. No much will get done otherwise.

There is no reason why each of us can not agree with some things and not
others, without resorting to" always" or "never."

btw, I do not speak for my government or anyone else for that matter.

                 --bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen
KnujOn Org