[I-coordination] IETF - Innovation Extermination Task Force

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 19:02:07 CET 2013

IETF - Innovation Extermination Task Force

A "Revolutionary Guard"[1] which protects the IANA Clerics

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Guard

The ISOC was created in 1992 to provide a legal framework for
the IETF. The ISOC almost died a natural death in the free and
open market place last century. The Stasi NET insiders funded
PIR and ISOC with the .ORG domain taxes. Massive amounts of
cash are now piled up in war chests - ready to crush anyone.

IETF - Innovation Extermination Task Force

--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r