[I-coordination] Internet Governance Calendars do not contain the Key Events

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 18:45:35 CET 2013

Internet Governance Calendars do not contain the Key Events

....a common "Trick" of the Stasi Net insiders is to DISTRACT you
to useless discussions while they head off to their private meetings

Global Agenda Council on the Future of the Internet 2012-2014

http://www.weforum.org/content/global-agenda-council-future-internet-2012-2014

Members

Mohamed N. Al Ghanim
Director-General Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)

Rod A. Beckstrom
Chief Security Adviser Samsung Electronics

Lee Xiaodong
Chief Executive Officer China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC)

Fadi Chehade
Chief Executive Officer Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
Numbers (ICANN)

Jonathan Zittrain
Professor of Law and Professor of Computer Science Harvard University

Hamadoun I. Touré
Secretary-General International Telecommunication Union (ITU)

Jun Murai
Dean and Professor, Faculty of Environment and Information Studies
Keio University

Rosemary Leith
Director World Wide Web Foundation

Lynn St Amour
President and Chief Executive Officer Internet Society (ISOC)

Michael Fertik
Founder and Chief Executive Officer Reputation.com

Paul Nicholas
Senior Director Microsoft Corporation

Sadie Creese
Professor of Cyber Security University of Oxford

Brett Solomon
Co-Founder and Executive Director Accessnow.org

Vivek Kundra
Executive Vice-President, Emerging Markets Salesforce.com

Bruce Schneier
BT Security Futurologist BT Group

Mohamed Omran Al Shamsi
Chancellor Higher Colleges of Technology

Internet Governance Calendars do not contain the Key Events
--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r