[I-coordination] I-coordination Digest, Vol 3, Issue 70

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 18:16:43 CET 2013

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for your response. Could you please point me to commonly accepted definitions? I don't think I am the only one looking for workable definitions, as one can infer from the previous interventions. This could make it clearer for all.
What is the Internet? A document explaining what it is and what it is not. Why it cannot be governed. This is what I meant.
 I was not suggesting to present a report to the Brazil meeting. I was just suggesting to have some form of documentation making the case for a free Internet, instead of having to start debates all over every time. By summarizing our positions in a document, we could save time.

Best regards,

Nathalie