[I-coordination] The Key Word is CONTROL - Partial or Overall

Techno CAT mars.techno.cat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 02:09:00 CET 2013

The Key Word is CONTROL - Partial or Overall

The Centralized 1984 Orwellian Model used by IANA ICANN ISOC IETF
claims Overall Control is Their Way... or you hit the highway...

http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1174.txt

A more natural and civilized model is Peer-2-Peer.
Recent disclosures [without IETF] of Virtual Currency help
to demonstrate what can be done.

Many people will not participate in the toxic
environment of the ISOC PIR IETF ICANN IANA Bully Culture.
They are building a better Internet. They have to protect their
work. They have no obligation to disclose their work to ICANN.

The Jack-Booted Thugs and Control Freaks who have dominated
the Internet Eco.System for decades are well-known and
documented. The vast majority of Internet users do not connect
directly to the legacy Internet. One-by-one they will be carefully
recruited to protect themselves and families from the Stasi Internet.

The Key Word is CONTROL - Partial or Overall
--

@Techno_CAT_r
http://Twitter.com/Techno_CAT_r