[I-coordination] A different model

Bob Bruen korg at coldrain.net
Tue Dec 10 21:59:25 CET 2013

Hi Jorge,

Since I was worked on the Internet back in the 1980 timeframe and did
attend the first meetings of JENC and ISOC, my research needs are somewhat
limited.

What part of my point is not 100% true, (which is the case for most
things) and why would that invalidate the rest of what I said?

If Internet Governance does not mean mean governing the Internet, then why
don't we change the phrase to some accurate (perhaps administration as was
suggested)? This does agree with my point that there is a problem of
definition. It is really hard to agree on something, when there is no
agreement on basic definitions or the terms are not correct.

As I said, I still have not seen a good definition, including the
references you have provided.

                 --bob

--
Dr. Robert Bruen