Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 20:15:57 CET 2013

IMHO this is a big pile of sensationalist and opportunistic BS to skew the
discussion in the wrong direction, and as I said before I strongly believe
it can't be the driving force for an open and constructive discussion about
an open discussion among all players regarding Internet coordination and
governance.

Keep the focus on this BS and you are just calling for the Evil Empire to
strike again.

My .02
Jorge

Now we have the "five-eyes" group of countries which are part of the